Want more variation in your workout? Exercises performed with kettlebells are a great way to shock your muscles into growth while improving power and explosiveness from the ground up!
Check out VIM’s Kettlebell Video Series – Each week we’ll post a video demonstrating a new kettlebell move. Next move, Front Rack Squats!
- Hold two kettlebells in front of shoulders, one with each arm positioned close to body.
- Stand with feet shoulder width or slightly wider.
- Bend knees slightly forward while allowing hips to bend back behind, keeping back taut and knees pointed same direction as feet.
- Descend until thighs are just past parallel to floor.
- Extend knees and hips until legs are straight. Return and repeat.