START YOUR FITNESS CAREER AT VIM
- Looking for a motivated and enthusiastic, comprehensively certified Pilates instructor to teach small group classes and private sessions.
- Ideally certified to teach multilevel mat, reformer, cadillac, chair, and barrel.
- Contemporary certification focusing on neutral spine preferred.
- Ideal availability is Weekday evening, Weekday afternoon, and weekends, but additional hours available and encouraged.
LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPISTS:
We are hiring additional Licensed Massage Therapists at vim fitness!
- We offer flexibility of working as much as you want, giving you the flexibility based on your availability & needs as a license massage therapists. We balance your skills/experience with customer requests.
- We will provide everything you need to be successful.
- Because we are a therapeutic massage studio, you will be able to use your knowledge and training by working with a multitude of clients — from athletes to pregnant women to clients with chronic issues such as herniated and bulging discs, fibromyalgia and chronic low back pain.
- Recent graduates are welcome to apply. We will invest in your personal and professional growth by providing ongoing training and have designed this position with you in mind.
Come join one of the fastest growing segments of the healthcare industry, apply today!
- VIM Fitness is always looking for additional Spin Instructor that shares our vision of crafting an exceptional community, and our commitment to excellence.
- All candidates must be reliable, have a passion for wellness, work well in a group, and have good communication skills.
- All VIM employees receive a complimentary health club membership as well as discounts on products and services. Please email a resume to be considered for employment.
SPIN INSTRUCTOR REQUIREMENTS:
- Nationally recognized group exercise certification
- Reliable and team oriented
- Previous experience
- Compensation is $10 for 0-2 attendees and $5 for each additional attendee over 2 up to $75 per class