Want more variation in your workout? Exercises performed with kettlebells are a great way to shock your muscles into growth while improving power and explosiveness from the ground up!
Check out VIM’s Kettlebell Video Series – Each week we’ll post a video demonstrating a new kettlebell move. Next move, Dead Clean!
- Straddle kettlebell with feet slightly wider apart than shoulder width.
- Squat down with arm extended downward between legs and grasp kettlebell handle with overhand grip. Position shoulder over kettlebell with taut low back and trunk close to vertical.
- Pull kettlebell up off floor by extending hips and knees. Once kettlebell is off of ground, vigorously raise shoulder above kettlebell while keeping it close to body.
- Jump upward extending body. Raise shoulder and pull kettlebell upward with arm allowing elbow to bend out to side, keeping kettlebell close to body. Drop under kettlebell, rotating arm under kettlebell.
- Catch kettlebell on outside of arm with wrist straight while moving into partial squat position. Extend both legs.