As we plan to reopen our Cambridge Facilities, we want to assure you that, at VIM Fitness, we’re taking the necessary precautionary measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
To that end, here is a list of measures that we will be taking:
- Nightly deep cleaning procedures with hospital grade disinfectants by a professional cleaning company
- All high-traffic surfaces will be disinfected frequently during operating hours. This will include the use of an electrostatic disinfectant sprayer.
- Added cleaning schedules throughout the day with hospital grade disinfectants.
- Locker rooms will be monitored every hour.
- Added hand sanitizer stations and disinfectant wipe stations at both of our locations.
- Installations of sneeze guard plexiglass partitions at the front desks of both locations
- Mandatory use of face mask by all staff members until the City of Cambridge Order has been updated.
- Mandatory Temperature Checks daily of all Staff prior to their work shift.
- All Members are required to wear a face covering unless engaged in a vigorous training routine.
- Fitness Equipment will be spaced or roped off where possible to create social distancing of 6 feet or more.
- Team members will follow CDC guidelines to wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, avoid touching the face, and maintain a safe social distance from other people.
We’re dedicated to protecting against the coronavirus, while remaining a place that our Fitness community can feel welcome and safe. Although we are confident in these preventive measures, starting on the allowed reopening date, we are making some additional adjustments at both of our locations. We have created a phased approach to our adjustments.